1. The shocking passing of famous Nollywood star Muna Obiekwe on January 18, 2015.
2. "30 Days in Atlanta" a romantic comedy produced by Ayo Makun, aka "AY" became the highest grossing Nollywood movie at Nigerian cinemas in 2015.
3. The annual Africa Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) held outside Nigeria for the first time as the 2015 edition was held in Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
4. Nollywood star and model Ik Ogbonna's wedding his Colombian girlfriend and baby mama, Sonia Morales.
5. Controversial Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh suddenly married Churchill Oladunni.
6. Mrs. Ibinabo Fiberesima-Egbuka, President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) led other Nollywood stars and Nigerian celebrities to host the Showbiz Interactive with President Goodluck Jonathan on March 15, at the Eko Hotel & Suites on Victoria Island, Lagos.
7.Toyin Aimakhu’s marriage to Adeniyi Johnson crashed.
8. "October 1" of Kunle Afolayan winning 9 awards out of 12 nominations at the 2015 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards (AMVCA)
9. "Nollywood Is a Genre of Nigerian Film & Not the Entire Nigerian Film Industry" written by Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, Publisher/Editor of NOLLYWOOD MIRROR® series became the most discussed article on Nollywood published by Shadow and Act of the popular Indiewire on
http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowandact/nollywood-is-a-genre-of-nigerian-film-not-the-entire-nigerian-film-industry-watch-al-jazeeras-new-documentary-20150729. The article was republished by several other websites and with more than 500 shares on Facebook.
10. Afrinolly Launched the biggest GSM Market for Nollywood.
~ By NOLLYWOOD MIRROR®
Follow Updates On Nigerians Report Online on