Kelechi Amadi Discovers the Next Oluchi Onweagba-Orlandi

Kelechi Amadi Discovers the Next Oluchi Onweagba-Orlandi

Popular Nigerian Photographer,  Kelechi Amani Obi has stumbled upon an amazing looking young Yoruba black beauty, Bukola who was hawking pillows on the streets on Lagos Island.

He saw her whilst doing a photo documentary on popular Nigerian/American singer Jidenna when he visited Nigeria.
“This is Bukola . Some weeks back I was shooting @jidenna on Broad street Lagos and in between takes I saw her across the street selling pillows . Had to call her and give my number. ” if you’re interested in modeling please give me a call” I said. Well she came to the studio and I called my number one MUA @bimpeonakoya and this is what we came up with. I think she will make a great model. What do you think? #africanbeauty #diamondintherough.”

 Oluchi Oweagba-Orlandi.
Bukola.

Bukola can be the next Oluchi Onweagba, the most celebrated Nigerian supermodel.
I posted her photo on Instagram and sent it to Vogue, Elle, Cosmopolitan, BET, The New Yorker, Sports Illustrated, Victoria's Secret, Ebony and OWN.
To me, Bukola even looks more amazing than Oluchi.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022