"Pretty Little Things", A Strange Dream about Steven Spielberg


It is 3:58am in Lagos, Nigeria.
I just woke up from a dream of seeing Steven Spielberg talking about a new film titled "Pretty Little Things".
That was all I saw in my dream. Only Almighty God knows what this dream means.
I have been a fan of Spielberg since I saw "ET", his 1982 phenomenal SciFi film decades ago. And that even inspired me to write a short science fiction titled "AC" for Alien Creature.


I wonder why Spielberg did not make sequels of "ET". That awesome extra terrestrial creature ought to have returned by now and see the world has changed since his first visit. This time ET will be on CNN and connect back home with Virtual Reality (VR).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022