Monday, July 31, 2017
Wolf Warrior 2 Tops Worldwide Box Office
comScore Announces Official Worldwide Box Office Results for
Weekend of July 30, 2017
-comScore is the Trusted Industry Partner of Film Exhibitors and Distributors Across the Globe-
comScore's Senior Media Analyst Paul Dergarabedian commented, "A China-based title tops the global box office as the action-packed 'Wolf Warrior 2' takes charge with a massive haul of $125.7 million this weekend in just 5 territories for a global total to date of $142.2 million while Christopher Nolan's acclaimed 'Dunkirk' crosses the $200 million mark worldwide."
The top 12 worldwide weekend box office estimates, listed in descending order, per data collected as of Sunday, July 30, are below.
1. Wolf Warrior 2 - Multiple - $125.7M
2. Dunkirk - Warner Bros. - $73.7M
3. Despicable Me 3 - Universal - $43.8M
4. Spider-Man: Homecoming - Sony - $33.1M
5. War For The Planet Of The Apes - 20th Century Fox - $30.9M
6. Emoji Movie, The - Sony - $25.6M
7. Founding Of An Army, The - Multiple Chinese Distributors - $24.0M
8. Battleship Island, The - CJ Entertainment - $22.5M
9. Girls Trip - Universal - $22.1M
10. Atomic Blonde - Multiple - $21.6M
11. Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets - Multiple - $20.5M
12. Baby Driver - Sony - $12.4M
Click here for the complete report.