Available on pre-order for US$1295.
1. Prince Harry's fiancée, Rachel Meghan Markle is 36-year-old American actress who acted the role of Rachel Zane on the USA network's legal drama series, "Suits," for seven seasons, from 2011-2017 in Toronto, Ontario where she met Prince Harry through friends in July 2016.
2. She is currently the most Googled actress since the news of her romance with Prince Harry became the talk of the town.
3. They kept their relationship secret for more than 12 months before making their first official appearance together in September at the 2016 Invictus Games in Toronto, Canada.
On November 27, 2017, her engagement to Prince Harry, fifth in line succession to the British throne, was announced.
By then, she had met Queen Elizabeth II, Harry's paternal grandmother, several times.
Markle's first official public appearance with Prince Harry following their engagement was a walkabout in Nottingham on December 1, 2017.
The bespoke engagement ring given by Harry to Markle consists of a large central diamond from Botswana, with two smaller diamonds from the jewellery collection of his mother, Diana, Princess of Wales
4. Markle was previously married to American film producer Trevor Engelson for nearly two years. They got married in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, on September 10, 2011 and divorced in August 2013.
5. Markle will be baptised and confirmed into the Church of England before the wedding on May 19, 2018, at St. George's Chapel, Windsor Castle.
After their royal wedding, they plan to live in London in the Kensington palace's Nottingham Cottage.
6. Markle's wedding to Prince Harry will be the first time an American has married a British royal since King Edward VIII abdicated the throne in December 1936 to marry Wallis Simpson, a twice-divorced socialite.
7. Markle is biracial and was born on August 4, 1981 to Thomas Markle, an American Emmy Award winning Hollywood lighting director who separated from Doria Ragland, Markle's African American social worker mother when she was only 2 and divorced in 1988 when she was 6-year-old. She was raised in Los Angeles.
8. She is a graduate of Northwestern University with a degree in theatre and international studies in 2003.
9. Meghan Markle is committed to philanthropy like Prince Harry.
She is an advocate for United Nations' Women; working with the United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women.
She is also a global ambassador for World Vision and has done several humanitarian trips to Rwanda for the Clean Water Campaign. She also speaks out against the shame young women in developing countries feel because of a lack of education, sanitation and related supplies.
Missing my time in #rwanda and eager to go back soon (cc: World Vision) #takemeback #grateful #bethechange also, this guy on the bottom left....#swoon
10. Markle closed her lifestyle blog, The Tig after 3 years, from 2014-2017.
You can get the style that makes Meghan Markle to sparkle and turn heads.
See the Best Fashion Styles for 2018
Kueeni Summer Hats Lady Wedding Dress Wear Hats Floral Veil Red Color
Click here to order now.
©Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima. All Rights Reserved.